Our PFT training plans are perfect for you if:
- You are interested in applying to the FBI or DEA as a Special Agent
- You have applied to the FBI/DEA and need to complete a PFT self-assessment (you avoid any score-related candor issues if we test you!)
- You have failed one or more of your three PFT opportunities (ours won’t count against your three!)
- You’ve received a Conditional Job Offer and need to maintain fitness for FBI or DEA Academy entrance
- You simply may consider applying to the FBI, DEA or another law enforcement agency in the future, and you would like to see how you fare on the test
Before We Begin Training
Before we can begin training or begin your PFT assessment please complete our Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire and our Liability Waiver.
You may either bring completed forms with you or submit in advance by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When in doubt, check it out!
If you’re unsure of your health status, have multiple health problems or are pregnant, speak with your doctor before starting a new exercise program. Working with your doctor ahead of time can help you plan the exercise program that’s right for you. And that’s a good first step on your path to physical fitness.
Fitness Training Courses
These courses are designed to help you improve your FBI or DEA fitness test results as well as to improve your tactical team’s overall performance. All FedBoost® courses are taught by former FBI Academy instructors.